DW11-B (was Re: VS11)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:03:36 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Tony Duell <ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> > The VS11 is the M7061-YA / M7062 / M7064 Q-BUS board set.
>>
>> That don't make sense. The VS11 was a Unibus device. The Qbus equivalent
>> was the VSV11, which was then replaced by the VSV21 (I have one of those).
>
> >From waht I remember, the VS11 was a VSV11 (Qbus) with a DW11-B
> (Unibus-Qbus interface).

I have a DW11  w/DDV11-CK for an "IB11" (IBV11 for Unibus).  It came
with an 11/34 from a University setting (thus the DD11V-CK backplane).
 I've thought about using that with a Qbus SCSI card, but haven't
tried it yet.

AFAIK, there's nothing funny about mapping since it's an 18-bit Qbus
card presented to an 18-bit Unibus, so there shouldn't be driver
issues.

-ethan