Wang LOCI-2A on eBay

Huw Davies huw.davies at mail.vsm.com.au
Thu Jul 2 07:10:11 CDT 2009

On 02/07/2009, at 4:51 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:

> Item # 150356241047.
>
> Wish I had the disposable income for this.  Neat old programmable
> calculator, with blinkenlights!

Wish I'd kept the one I was offered about 15 years ago. I'd used it as
a high school student during a summer internship back in 1969/1970 to
do precise resistor value calculations for a power supply I was
building for some experiment.

15 years ago, it was found in a cupboard and someone rang me and asked
if I wanted it....

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"