[personal] Eurocard cases.

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Mon Jul 13 04:04:25 CDT 2009

Phil, hi.

Firstly whre are you located ?, I'm in the UK.

How many cards and what length, 160 or 220mm, single or double height ?.
I've Eurocard (Schroff ) rack bits here in my works disposal bins and should
be able to find enough bits for a half width rack but no case.

I presume you have used DIN41612 connectors, will you need the maying
halves, I won't have a backplane but should be able to find sockets.

Best regards,
Mike Hatch

Web - www.soemtron.org
PDP-7 - www.soemtron.org/pdp7.html
Email - mike at soemtron.org

Looking for a PDP-7 (some hope!)  and an ASR33