TCP/IP for VMS 5.4

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 13 12:43:02 CDT 2009

There isn't anything vital on the MicroVAX II, everything that is on it came
from elsewhere so I can easily recover.

You are right about the RD53s though. The one that came with the machine
seemed a bit dubious to me but seemed at least to respond in some way (I
could start a boot but it would never complete). Then one day it just went
offline as if it is not attached at all, I wonder if this is not a
mechanical problem but an electronic one in this case? Is there anything
that can be done to revive them?

Regards

Rob