July 2009 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Jul 1 00:09:22 CDT 2009
Ending: Fri Jul 31 17:16:13 CDT 2009
- Sphere-1 ROM
- Looking for C-model of an AT disk.
jdr_use at bluewin.ch
- Radio Shack Science Fair manuals
- Telnet access to moderately old UNIX boxes
Zane H. Healy
- National Semiconductor Mass Storage Handbook
- Nova 4/C Questions
david_comley at yahoo.com
- PDP-11 Controller needed to use a couple of RX33 drive
- OT Names
- Telnet access to classic mainframe/timesharing systems
- unpacking macintosh floppy bin files on windows
- Kaypro System disks?
- Shuttle Communicator Hardware?
- Wang LOCI-2A on eBay
- big Dynabyte system on eBay
- PDP-8/M H740 PSU woes
- Apple Airport w/ Adapters on CL
- Altos 586 disks
- S-100 prototyping boards available
- Altos 686 and Xenix 3.2f help
- Dynex DE-5020?
- Old Unix system IDRIS
- Pr1me tape drive at re-pc seattle
- MicroVAX II Diagnostics
- HP-250 and DATA GENERAL ECLIPSE S-120
- Almost 200 issues of BYTE for FREE and More
- Goodbye Compuserve
- A classic sighting this week
- FTGH: Hardware, including Sun and HP kit (Surrey, UK)
- LSI ADM3A with an unusual keyboard
Mr Ian Primus
- More stuff: IBM Warp 3.0
- For the SGI guys: Craigslist FS: (2) SGI Origin 200 + Vault
- probe cases group buy redux
- probe cases group buy redux (off list)
- Green bar paper and 8" disk boxes, free
Gordon JC Pearce
- Raised flooring
- Multiflow documentation available
rescue at hawkmountain.net
- PING: James Register
- Sort of OT: DLT7000 tape library
- Fwd: The Electroregeneration Society (Salt Lake City, UT)
- RP02, RP03, RP04
- Nuclear Data ND-812 info...
- server maint
- OT: But for the vintage CPU guys: Intel 8008 clock
- VAX-11/750 EMC Memory Board LEDs
- IBM 5150 PC
- Are these imsai boards?
- Classic mac fun (and some questions) (continued...again...)
- Classic mac fun (and some questions)
trag at io.com
- Ebay: IBM 026 and 083, punch and sorter
- VDU dripped red gunk - CRT delaminating?
- C64 sound problems
- 1ESS call store buffer
- HP Calc emulators
- TCP/IP for VMS 5.4
- Anyone ever see a real KE-11A? (arithmetic peripheral for the PDP-11/20)
- For sale: IBM 5103 printer - 1975?
- Eurocard cases.
- RSTS-11 distribution?
- Original IBM PL/I manuals
- For sale: Un-used Mac,Apple service parts
- MicroVAX 3800 won't boot from hard drive
wverish at aol.com
- Write-only backup media and big archives
Jerome H. Fine
- can anyone help with a visual 1050 rom dump
- Oddball RP02 / Memorex 660 question - sticky paint
- Re: OT: (but could be related) Jay Leno’s 3D Printer Makes Old Car Parts - NextEngine 3D scanner and Dimension 3D printer - Popular Mechanics
- An interesting ebay find and what to do with scsi do-dads
- To be thrown away unless..
- Micropolis 1015-2 floppy drive
- OT: (but could be related) Jay Leno?s 3D Printer Makes Old Car Parts - NextEngine 3D scanner and Dimension 3D printer - Popular Mechanics
- Do not call them PCMCIA Cards (was "An interesting eBay find ....)
- RANT: Do not call them PCMCIA Cards (was "An interesting eBay
- Cleaning an LK201 Keyboard
- Anyone have a valid address for Jim Willing?
- Anyone have some "spare" IBM SP frame badging?
- FT: CDC Cy 960
- 9-track BOT/EOT markers?
- Apollo Guidance Computer on the BBC
- RSTS-11 media (2nd plea!)
- YE-380 floppy schematics
Richard A. Cini
- TMI (was RE: Do not call them PCMCIA Cards (was "An interesting eBay find ....))
Zane H. Healy
- WTB: PDP-8/L core stacks
- Do not call them PCMCIA Cards (was "An interesting eBay find
- RIP: Paul Allen Panks, "Dunric"
- logic probe cases
- HP 9000 D series
- Intel MDS DDR available
- Microscience HH612 hard drive = value?
- Wanted: OS/2 version of Virtual PC
- OMNIBUS prototype boards
- Consignment sales @ VCF East
- Mimic 8080
- Apollo Guidance Computer on the BBC - (photos of)
- More thinning of the herd
- source code available for Apollo Guidance Computer
- seeking documentation for the LC8-P M8365 LA180 Printer Control card for the PDP-8
- looking for ASR43 tech docs
- Tape Drive FAIL
- Disk drive FAIL
- pdp-10 SUCCESS
- Framemaker R5 for SunOS and more available
- Framemaker packages gone
- large stash of pdp stuff in San Jose Ca
- Lunar Lander source...
- 40 yrs of Lunar Lander - the other anniversary
- Basic Four Computers
- Xerox 860 IPS
- VT420s, 80 meg packs
- wanted: FP6120
Curtis H. Wilbar Jr.
- Altair 680 Memory Expansion Kits?
- Data General equipment
- DG Nova 4's, Eclipse S130's
- Looking for an AT&T 3b2
Mr Ian Primus
- Atari and Commodore stuff
- Free SCSI stuff (plus shipping)
- New S-100 backplane and prototyping board PCBs
- TMS4500A DRAM Controller Datasheet needed
- Ibm 5160 xt
- Yet more books, free for cost of shipping from Austin, TX
- DEC RP02/RP03 issues
Zane H. Healy
- PDP11/34a resurrection help
- govliquidation auction: CDC/MPI magnetic disk cartridges
shumaker at att.net
- OFFLIST (due to being placed on moderated mode) was Re: Problems with IBM 5150 Power
- Problems with IBM 5150 Power
- Andromeda Systems (ebay)
- Are you still looking for Tango Schematic capture?
- Looking for early versions of Symbolics Genera (or other 'bolix software)
- Bug Bytes - Free for Shipping cost - IF ?
- For the swedes: Free digital LP25
- IBM System/3 turns 40 !
- UNIBUS PCB mailers
- Slightly-OT: Philips SAA5240 User's Manual
- Wanted - Philips SAA5240 User's Manual, or parts thereof
Last message date:
Fri Jul 31 17:16:13 CDT 2009
Archived on: Sat Jan 19 15:40:32 CST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).