VCW Central PA

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Mon Jun 1 09:45:47 CDT 2009

    On Saturday and Sunday, June 13th and 14th, I will be hosting a Vintage
Computer Workshop in State College, PA.  A couple of people from the
Mid Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists (MARCH) will be working on various
vintage computing projects, anything from S-100 systems to terminals to
keypunches.  Test equipment and parts will be on hand.  Sorry, no 3-phase
power.  :-)

    State College is right in the middle of Pennsylvania, equally
inconvenient from everywhere else in the state.  If you'd like to attend,
send me a note and I'll pass along the directions.  If you're willing to
drive, you're welcome to attend!

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology	http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/