anyone read dealers of lightning?

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Thu Jun 4 12:58:44 CDT 2009

It was a great point of view from the actual engineers and not
management...  to read about the daily frustration and struggles getting
the first system going, the visualization of the wirewrapped "mess"
being worked on and the toil they went through to get such a great
computer design completed and out the door made for a very good read...