For pickup: VAX-11/750 and RK07

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jun 4 15:23:54 CDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 3:26 PM, e.stiebler wrote:
>> And, they've been claimed.
>> That was fast.
>
> Yes, I can imagine. I gave mine away, and now I'm missing it ;-)

   I did too, with both an 11/750 and an RK07.  The RK07 was never
used on the 11/750, though.  I regretted it for years.  A few years
ago, though, John Wilson gave me a pair of RK07s (one of which
runs!), and last fall, I picked up an 11/750 from Patrick.

   I still owe Patrick something for the 11/750 (as well as some
other stuff, Patrick, we'll get together on that).  I am grateful to
both he and John for helping me to recover from my own stupidity. :)
I dearly love this hardware.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire