San Antonio pickup

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:57:59 CDT 2009

Collectors -
	Sorry to pester everyone with this again, but my friend John
Gold thinks he was contacted several weeks back by someone interested
in picking up his collection during a visit in June. I think the
potential collector was asking about what size trailer would be
needed to contain the collection. John has lost that contact
information of , so if it was someone on this list, please re-contact
him.

	He can be reached at:   jhgold (at) stic.net

	I still have a rough list of the things in the collection;
let me know if you need more information about it. I don't have a
personal connection, though I have been to his house and seen parts
of the collection (and I'm pretty impressed).
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635
Large Asteroids headed toward planets

				Think of it as Evolution in Fast-Forward.