Intersil EPROM

Scanning steven.alan.canning at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 02:42:04 CDT 2009

Chuck,

You are correct sir. I had forgotten about the dark ages of 4000 Series 10
Volt Bulk CMOS. It's all coming back to me now, the night sweats and the
flashbacks....  I think I even have a 10 Volt CDP1802 lurking in a drawer
somewhere...

I've been looking for another 10 Volt CMOS EPROM without any luck. Looks
like building a programmer for the parts he has might be the best approach.
If we knew the source for the EPROM data we might be able to kludge up a
Willem ( sp? ) programmer to program a part....

Best regards, Steven