Computer Graphics History Museum Release 0.1: Visible Storage

J. Peterson pdp11 at saccade.com
Fri Jun 19 05:39:10 CDT 2009

>I am pleased to announce the first public opening of the Computer
>Graphics History Museum in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.

Wow, sounds cool.  Is the PS390 a raster display?  One piece of
hardware I'd really enjoy seeing again is the PS300.  This was a
really high-end vector display for CAD work.  The best configurations
had knob boxes and keyboards with alphanumeric LED legends you could
set.  The quality of the display is something I've never seen
duplicated, even on modern LCD panels.

Do any of these still exist?  SLC would seem like a better than
average place to find one.

Cheers,
jp