Classic mac fun (and some questions) (continued...)

joe lobocki jlobocki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:42:45 CDT 2009

I will state this: do not buy any other parts for the machine until you've
swapped or replaced ram. reason being, it took me to replacing a
motherboard, power supply, floppy drive, and hard drive in a Mac SE, and
several days of wasted time, just to one day discover that I had bad RAM in
my machine, and that was causing the floppy to act erratic, the hard drive
not to detect in hd setup, the computer would stall during OS install. sad
macs, from what i've seen, half the time are ram issues.