11/03 score!!

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Jun 22 18:24:41 CDT 2009

In article <4A400E6D.6090700 at att.net>,
    steve shumaker <shumaker at att.net>  writes:

> I've done Sacramento to SLC and back twice for gear while I was living
> in Sacto - that's quite a drive.

I've done round-trips to St. Louis, MO (fly out, drive back over two days)
and Tucson, AZ (long 1-day drive each way).

> but I suspect Wash state to Reston VA
> would be a bit much even for a serious score!

For that distance, I'd use Craters & Freighters.  A clotheswasher
sized 11/03 cabinet is not going to be dinged up by typical freight
handling, just wrap and strap to a pallet ought to be good enough.