Compaq SLT/286

Paul Drescher paul at pgdeng.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 17:00:59 CDT 2009

Hi Bill ,   I have been reading about making a diagnostic disk for my
slt 286, to set time and date etc,    I am a little confused? the slt
286 has a 1.44mb  3,5 fd  and I have downloaded images and unzipped them
and saved then to my floppy on my pc, but the compaq refuses to reconise
the disk? what is the correct  procedere  to make a suitable disk for
this machine? does it have to be done in dos system? using Teledisk  or
similar?    HELP ! !      regards      Paul