chiclassiccomp.org was Re: Mysterious website

Christian Liendo christian_liendo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 08:26:35 CDT 2009

I guess they didn't have permission and had to take it down.

I'm sorry I know this is off topic, but why did the Atari group call themselves SCAT!?!

from the site:

Subscribe to chiclassiccomp

* * * VINTAGE COMPUTER FESTIVAL MIDWEST 2009 - MORE INFO SOON! * * *
Documents
Videos
Local Clubs and Lists
SCAT - Suburban Chicago ATarians
Chicago Area Timex/Sinclair Users Group
Glenside Color Computer Club (Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer)
SWRAP - Chicago's Commodore Group Since 1983