MS Basic Interpreter and Compiler for Xenix Personal Computers

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Mon Jun 29 15:22:59 CDT 2009

Well... at least I could recover the PC floppy unit. But it took some time
and one diskette with clean liquid (not a cleaning diskette... I needed to
improvise).

I shall begin with the ALTOS diskette unit now.

By the way... I have some difficult to create one File System with format or
mkfs in this machine. I have the indications of the manual for mkfs, but
perhaps someone could have more luck than me and could provide me with the
correct parameters for one 5.25 floppy of 360k under Altos Xenix 3.2f

Regards
Sergio