HP 1630 logic analysers

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue Jun 30 08:15:30 CDT 2009

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Dr. David J. Tulbert wrote:
> I just stumbled upon your email in an old post about manuals for the HP
> 1630. We just picked up a 1630G from eBay and I'd be most appreciative for
> any documentation you could make available. Is there also a software module
> for the device?

Greetings Dave;

That may have been in response to my post, as I picked up a 1630G also
from eBay a year or two ago.

As it turns out Agilent, who picked up HP's lab equipment business some
years ago, has back-scanned copies of their manuals. IF you head on over
to agilent.com, select 'Manuals', and then search for '1630' you'll find
it.

I also have a copy of the Service Manual which I could pass along. I know
I found this online, and probably on agilent.com also, but I wasn't able
to find it on my 6-second search a few minutes ago.

 - JP