S-100 power supply voltage ranges

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 09:42:55 CST 2009

Actually, the factory fix was a "bucking transformer", a whole second power
transformer installed out of phase in series with the primary power
transformer so that the voltages were subtractive.  There is a factory ECN
on this topic.  But the bridge regulator solution was common among the user
base (I myself have used it) as a lot simpler and cheaper, and almost as
effective.

Message: 3