books, free for cost of shipping from austin, tx

Vernon Wright vern4wright at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:40:04 CST 2009

Jim,

I googled it remind myself of what book it is (rather than go look on my book shelves or in my catalogue) and to my shock I found this on Amazon:

**************************
Used
(1 to 1 of 1 offers sorted by : Price + Shipping)
Price + Shipping 	Condition 	Seller Information 	Ready to buy?
$238.39
+ $3.99shipping

    * LOW ITEM PRICE
Used - Very Good
    *
      Seller:  bookstores12
    *
      Rating:96% positive over the past 12 months (3887 ratings.) 5822 lifetime ratings.
    *
      Shipping: In Stock. Ships from TX, United States. International shipping available. See Shipping Rates. See return policy.
    *
      Comments:   nice copy!!! almost no wear

Note that this is the LOW ITEM PRICE!!!
Even if it were signed by Ken Iverson, it still wouldn't be $238.39!
(I checked, I have a copy).

Vern Wright