is it possible to rebuild old c64 hardware enhancements?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:36:57 CST 2009

I was thinking about things like the "super card"
and other drive/ copier enhancements that were made back in the day.

I even had something from (super card I think) called "IHS Nibbler" (Index Hole Sensor) nibbler.
which was a hardware/software copier mix, one part went inside the drive.

I remember the "super card" had many different things, like a "ram card" that went inside the 1541 drive.

is it possible to recreate these things? (I dont have any hardware any more)

I doubt anyone owns the copyrights now, or alternatively I bet a "generic" hardware device could be made...

Dan.