S-100 power supply voltage ranges

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Fri Mar 6 04:26:41 CST 2009

As a matter of fact Cromemco's later systems easily ran 68020s at 16.7 MHz on
their S-100 / IEEE696 bus backplanes.

mike
*************************************
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:21:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Hart <imsaicollector at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: S-100 power supply voltage ranges

CompuPro and Cromenco were state of the ART IEEE 696.
The back place was supposed to be able to handle higher than a wopping 10MHz

Michael Hart

Trader Kiosk

201-290-3796

michael at traderkiosk.com

imsaicollector at yahoo.com

I, the unwilling, was led by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing......"