Punched cards (Was: 1" paper tape buy ?

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:11:53 CST 2009

> At one point (not currently?), those were called Royal McBee EdgePunch.

Also the Royal McBee Keysort system. Different makers called it E-Z
Sort and Flexisort.

It is actually a trinary system - hole, no hole, or slot.
Additionally, the edges could be multiple levels deep (generally two),
so you could do multiple level sorts.


More information about the cctech mailing list