Creating boot disks for a DECMate III

Tobias Russell toby at coreware.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 17:35:54 CDT 2009

I've recently got hold of a pair of DECMate IIIs  and would like to get
them up and running with OS/278. Unfortunately they didn't come with any
media so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site that has some suitable
boot images that I can copy onto 5.25" floppies with PUTR

I've found some images on sunsite and update.uu.se however these are in
teledisk format. Is it possible to turn these back into a straight
physical image suitable for use with PUTR?

Thanks,
Toby

believed to be clean.