What's needed for a minimal HP-1000 series E/(F?) system?

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Mon Mar 23 15:36:09 CDT 2009

On Friday, March 20, 2009 at 18:49, Tony Duell wrote:

> What is the difference between an 'inverse assembler', a 'reverse 
> assembler' and a 'disassemler'?

Personal preference?  HP seemed to prefer "inverse assembler" with their 
logic analyzers, although the 64000 state analyzer manual uses both 
"inverse assembler" and "disassembler."  "Reverse assembler" appeared to be 
the more common usage with their 1000 minicomputer line.

All three terms are interchangeable, as far as I can determine.

                                      -- Dave

More information about the cctech mailing list