Midwest Gaming Classic Roundup

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:30:53 CDT 2009

Just a followup to my announcement post, the MGC came and went and was a
huge success.  22,000 sq ft packed to the rim of computing, console, video
arcade and pinball, so much so we're moving to a new located next year
that'll give us around 30,000 sq ft.  Here's my photo galleries:

Vending Hall
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615745200729/

Coin-ops
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615745260231/

Competition Area
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615745281965/

Museum
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615834963880/

Underdog Chamber
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615746538685/

Family Game Room
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615835258766/

VGEVO
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615746725067/

Ben Heckendorn Experience
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615835307612/

Some Speakers
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615835542568/

People At The Show
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91071283@N00/sets/72157615746879399/

You'll notice the museum area had a decent vintage personal computer
contingent, with people coming to represent Commodore, Texas Instruments,
and Tandy/CoCo computers (all the others are mine).  Once again, I'm
extending the offer for collectors from here to take part and show of their
equipment.  I'd also be happy to host the VCF Midwest there next year as
well, we have the space, and the people (I'm estimating attendance at about
4,000 unofficially for this year's show).  And I love to promote our hobby
any way I can.

Marty