More broken Apples...

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Fri May 1 12:16:25 CDT 2009

On Fri, 1 May 2009, Mike Ford wrote:
> One of my friends wrote I think the best editor for the Apple II, PIE,
> Programma Interactive Editor, something like that. Fast and extremely
> responsive, but a bit of a learning curve for all the keystroke commands.

Well, I never used the PIE editor, but Wordstar clearly shows the
difference between "ease of use" and "ease of learning".  IFF you
are capable of learning, then it eventually becomes exceptionally
easy to use.  If not, then there is plentiful software that claims
to be "easy to use", but instead is actually only "easy to learn".

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com