More Apple II fun - 4116s...

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 1 13:37:32 CDT 2009

Yeah, I did use Babel Fish in the past (just hope Yahoo don't close it like they are with Geocities - going in the next few months incase anyone else here has a site on there and didn't know), but I had forgotten all about it.

I am on annual leave until 11th May, so have plenty of time to check out your site :)

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk