Wanted: Corvus Z80 "Universal" Transporter

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:25:07 CDT 2009

I'm still looking for one of the above.  This was a daughterboard designed
to sandwich between a Z80 and its socket.  It carried the Corvus
proprietary chipset and permitted any CP/M machine to become a client on
their Omninet network.

If anyone even knows who has one, I'd appreciate a lead.  In a pinch,
given good photos I can likely reverse engineer the PCB and build my own
(have a slew of Apple 2 transporters to harvest the chips from).

The device is mentioned in one of the Appendices to DRI's CP/NET technical
docs, FWIW.

Steve