Looking for Mac Color Classic motherboard

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sat May 16 23:39:03 CDT 2009

> Title says it all; rescued a Color Classic from Certain Doom, but the
> motherboard is beyond repair (somehow it's all rusted and nasty while
> the rest of the machine is clean as a whistle...)
>
> Anyone have a working spare to part with (or know a good place to get
> one cheap?)

That is probably hard to come by (and you can't have mine :) but I am
told you can replace it with a Performa 275 or 550 (although the rear
port cover may not necessarily match up).

Alternatively, turn it into a Mystic with an LC 570-series board; see

	http://www.colourclassicfaq.com/mobo/roadmap.html

-- Why was I born with such contemporaries? -- Oscar Wilde --------------------