Looking for Mac Color Classic motherboard

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Sat May 16 23:45:27 CDT 2009

As already discussed heavily on the list, it's probably due to the
battery corroding/erupting over time.  The Mac Color Classic I got my
hands on was the same way.  Since I really had nothing to lose, I took
the easy approach of actually just washing the board under water.  Once
dried and reassembled it worked.

There were much more elegant approaches on how you might repair such
damages on the list.  Might be worth a look.