BA123 Replacement Casters?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue May 19 23:53:58 CDT 2009

Has anyone replaced the casters on one of their BA123 enclosures?  If
so any advice?  My spare chassis has had dead casters for years.  I
discovered yesterday as we started moving out of storage that my
beloved PDP-11/73's chassis has dead casters. :-(  I'm not worried
about maintaining a "stock" unit, I want functionality.

Zane