Unibus SMD controller

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 08:56:41 CDT 2009

I've been using this Vax 11/750 as a table for far too long. It lives in the collection, sure, amongst the PDP-11 and the Primes. But it really never gets plugged in, it just sits there with a couple terminals sitting on it, and occasionally providing me a place to lay out a manual or something. The machine works. But I can't do a bloody thing with it, because... I have no disk controller.

So - does anyone happen to have an extra Unibus SMD controller they would part with? I've got plenty of SMD drives - a couple of these Seagate Sabres would work real nice for this little Vaxling.

-Ian