Jones plugs, or similar sorts of plugs

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at
Fri May 22 09:40:46 CDT 2009

On the subject of Jones plugs, What about the smaller types? Some video equipment uses an 8 pin plug, but it's not very big, only about an inch wide and a half inch tall, two pins tall by four pins wide. This is used for RGB video on some stuff I have here, and it would be real handy to have the correct plug to fit it. Is this a jones plug?


More information about the cctech mailing list