Jones plugs, or similar sorts of plugs

Pete Turnbull pete at
Sun May 24 04:48:35 CDT 2009

On 24/05/2009 03:38, Bob Rosenbloom wrote:

> Mr Ian Primus wrote:
>>> [ Video connector with pins like this
>>> :
>>>   o o o   o
>>>   o o o   o

> Those are the EIAJ  E8MCM connectors widely used on older video 
> equipment and monitors.

Thank you!  That's the name I've been trying to remember!

 > I'm sure you can find them here:

Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York

More information about the cctech mailing list