Altos 686

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Wed May 27 02:01:50 CDT 2009

A lot of thanks, sincerely :-)

The Altos is in good shape and working state and I consider a waste don't
hack it a little. And, more important, I did a test and probe that I can
manage it using the serial port of my laptop and one original Dec VT220
(that I use eventually to connect in old-fashion mode to SIMH by the same
way, but this is other story).

Only one point to clear... you speak about send IMD images in a tarball,
isn't so ? Or perhaps... Do you speak about the single files of the disks
(one by one) ? In this last case, I wonder if would be possible to send
files to the Altos Xenix using 'cu' or something similar... Only assorted
thoughts, you know... :-)

Thanks again. Kind Regards.
Sergio