Eliza and Fun

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Wed May 27 16:29:34 CDT 2009

I do it with TCP-COM, one ip-to-serial redirector for Windows. I was trying
it with TCPSER and CYGWIN, but terminal and laptop establish connection
without a reflection of the traffic in the Dumb terminal. I shall try it
again later because I don't want to purchase TCP-COM if it would be possible
(even when I consider it a good product).

Kind Regards
Sergio