An ebay bargain (I hope!)

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Thu May 28 11:07:03 CDT 2009

Nop you can't do a thing without pods and software.
And there is a big change the harddisk is bad (20Mb microscience with sasi
interface)and you need the newest firmware because with that you upgrade to
a scsi harddisk with a max of 350Mb.
Manuals and the latest firmware are somewhere on the web, if you can't find
them contact me off-list and I'll upload them.
I bought one + a Fluke 9005 a few months ago with a lot of pods and
software.
I'll check the pods I own and from witch there are more then one.

These Flukes are very popular with the game console boys.

-Rik