Early WD Controller and/or chip specs

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Nov 2 18:18:22 CST 2009

On 2 Nov 2009 at 14:48, Tom Gardner wrote:

> Any one have copies of the WD controller specifications for the
> PC/AT?  It would be a WD1003 model probably the -WAH version but any
> version would be appreciated.  The following is a list of some known
> versions

Tom, I'm not certain what you're looking for, but I've got the 25-30
page booklets for both the WD1003V-SR1/SR2 and the WD1003V-SM1/SM2,
if that's what you're looking for.  The chip lineup is:

WD42C22
WD1017
WD10C22
WD37C65 (for the floppy versions)

Also have the databooks for the WD1007 ESDI and a few other
controllers.  I have product description sheets for more.

--Chuck