Atari Disk Drives...

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:51:49 CST 2009

 	<1e1fc3e90911071720u791a3078s53b4e9f825bf67ac at mail.gmail.com>

 <f4eb766f0911071753y13ca1657md0b9f47168f4c44a at mail.gmail.com>

> Date: Sat=2C 7 Nov 2009 20:53:03 -0500
> Subject: Re: Atari Disk Drives...
> From: ethan.dicks at gmail.com
> To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
>
> On 11/7/09=2C Glen Slick wrote:
>> On Sat=2C Nov 7=2C 2009 at 2:47 PM=2C Geoffrey Reed wrote:
>>> Haven't come across the pcb with modern parts yet=2C I've emailed a pla=
ce
>>> that
>>> claims to have the 6810's at < 4 per chip=2C but they are slow in respo=
nding
>>> to requests and if they do have it=2C they ship via carrier pigeon so i=
>>> will
>>> take half of forever to get here.
>>>

>> The 6810 is listed for $2.79 here if you need enough parts for the $25
>> minimum order.
>>
>> http://www.unicornelectronics.com/
>>
>> I haven't bought anything from them in a while. Had good results the las=
>> time.
>
> Unicorn is good. B.G. Micro also has them
>
> http://www.bgmicro.com/index.asp?PageAction=3DVIEWPROD&ProdID=3D12933
>
> ... but buying one of anything from anyone is going to hit you on the
> shipping as much as the part.
>
> I've also seen those same SRAMs on a few other things - mostly 6800
> designs=2C but a few older=2C smaller=2C 6502-based peripherals.
>
> -ethan

Hi
 Many places carry these. Most places that supply pinball machine
parts carry them.
 I checked the two places I use often for electronics parts
around me:
Anchor Electronics   $1.98 ea
JameCo               $2.95 ea
=20
 I suspect that HSC has them as well but they usually
sell chips over the counter.
 All where listed as 1MHz though.
Dwight
  		 	   		 =20