SRC

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:12:27 CST 2009

On 11/18/09, William Donzelli <wdonzelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Ethan, I got one of your stinkin' Q-Boards today. Serial Sixty-Nine!

Neat.  That model came out after I'd been working there about a year,
so unless it was produced during one or two of my absences from
continuous employment there (Summer of 1985 or Summer of 1988), I
would have tested it and bagged it myself.  You have any need to bring
up a HASP, 3780, or a PU type 2 (LU 2 and 3) SNA connection from a
MicroVAX?  That's what that model does.

Did you get it as a loose board, or in a MicroVAX?  If it was in a
working machine, the software might be on there, probably in
DUA0:[HASP], DUA0:[3780], or DUA0:[SNA] (or perhaps via a logical
HASP:, 3780:, or SNA:, depending on the product - all Qboards can run
any of the protocol engines - there's no hardware differentiation or
limiting, except for modem speed).  In any case, I have all of that
stuff on the 8200 in the basement or on backup tape.

If that sort of thing isn't your bag, let me know off-list if you want
to sell it.

-ethan