Indianapolis

steve shumaker shumaker at att.net
Fri Nov 20 15:58:20 CST 2009

It's been many years but the closest places with anything of interest
used to be Fair Radio Sales  at http://fairradio.com/

and Mendelson's  in Dayton    www.mendelsons.com

Both are a couple hours drive from the state line.  they  are large
electronics  suplus dealers that have been around for a long time

s shumaker