Water damage

Wulf daMan wulfcub at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 10:19:03 CST 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 1:43 AM, John Robertson <pinball at telus.net> wrote:

> What about doing what some board manufacturers do - run the boards through
> the dishwasher.
>
> I do not know what soap (if any) they use, but it has been discussed many
> times on the 'net and you should be able to find ample valid references to
> help you decide if you want to try it.

  When I worked at SimmSaver building memory stackers, we routinely
ran boards through a dishwasher.  Hot wash, with a short dry cycle, no
detergent.  When they came out, they were stacked on-edge to finish
drying, and any water left under components was blown out with an air
compressor.

--Shaun

--
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred  minus
one day, so I never have to live without you." -- Winnie The Pooh