Great haul!

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:46:04 CST 2009

Today I became the proud owner of:

- Northstar Horizon w/ 2x 5.25" built-in drives + mucho software

Haven't had a chance to pop the cover and inventory the boards.

- Sony SMC-70 w/ 3 boxes of binders and software

A nice little CP/M system with built-in 3.5" diskette drives

- Morrow 8" external hard drive

This looks to be an MFM interface, or at least it has a 34-pin + 20-pin
header on the rear panel.  Anyone familiar with it?

And the strangest one of all:

- OSM "Zeus"

I'm told this was a multi-user business computer from the early 80s, but
the person who gave it to me had no documentation or other information on
it.

Oh, and about 40 boxes of 8" SS/SD NOS diskettes still sealed in plastic
and about 10-20 boxes of 8" SS/SD hard-sectored diskettes, most still
sealed.  I'm not sure I really need all the diskettes and may offer them
for the price of shipping - stay tuned.

Also, 4-5 large shelf bins full of 8" application master diskettes and the
entire CPM-UG collection.

This will all take a while to go through.

Steve