Summagraphics Bit Pad One GPIB protocol documentation?

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 13:43:55 CST 2009

> I'm working on supporting GPIB tablet support for PERQemu (right now it
> only supports the 3-button Kriz tablet).  Anyone have documentation for
> the protocol used by the GPIB variant of the Summagraphics Bit Pad One?

Not suprisingly (as a PERQ-fanatic :-)) I have the excellent user manual
for the Bit Pad 1, which contains full schematics and protocol
information. From waht I remember, the BP1 came in RS232 and GPIB
versions, and the data protocol was the same.

If you get no other replies I'll dig out the manual and type it up.