RM Nimbus 186 info request....

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 15:01:32 CST 2009

just out of curiosity, what in God's name do you intend to do w/the information once you get it? I like to think of the Nimbus as the UK version of the Tandy 2000 (or the other way around, don't know which one came out first). They share a number of things in common - duh the 80186, video monitors. IINM though the Nimbus used an NEC 7220 for graphics. I got in contact w/a *former* developer of sorts that had been working on a mod for the T2K that would supposedly render it 100% IBM compatible. Something to do w/a PAL chip spying out interrupt requests and routing to a modified service call. Or what have you.
 Are you going to be trying something like that? Ok, probably not. Otherwise - huh?
 I don't have one. Yet. One kind Britisher once told me my name was on his spare. Bless yer merry gentleman if my name is still on it :). Thinking about taking a short trip to the UK over Christmas holiday. Can't say for sure though.