Classic computers endangered!

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:41:11 CDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>  I've been looking for an 8/i for, quite literally, twenty years.  I have
> seen precisely ONE in the flesh.  I assure you they're quite uncommon. ;)

I've only seen one as well - of course, it's one I see all the time
since it's mine...

I haven't seen any in person anywhere else - I'd also go with
"uncommon" since not that many were made, and they weren't as portable
as, say, the -8/L (of which I've seen half a dozen).

I think the one model I've never seen in person is the -8/f.  Seen a
few of the -8/e and a couple -8/m, but not the -8/f.

-ethan