HP-CHM agreement

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:17:21 CDT 2009

Are there any RTE-A binaries available for hobby use?  I just acquired
an apparently functional HP-1000 / A900 but have no software to try
running on it.

I can connect to the 12040 MUX interface as the VCP console, but none
of the 12040 manuals I have found contain programming information on
the 12040 so even trying to get HP-IPL/OS running would be a
challenge.  The manuals have programming information for the 12005
serial interface, but I don't have one of those in this system.

-Glen