HP-CHM agreement

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:23:35 CDT 2009

Rik,

The A900 system has a couple of 12009A HPIB interfaces.  The system
didn't come with any drives but I have have a few HPIB drives and
floppies I could connect to it.  I currently don't have any HPIB tape
drives.

Do you have original installation tapes, or backup tapes created from
an already installed OS?

I did find your paper on cracking into RTE-A if you don't have the
password and downloaded several of the manuals from www.hpmuseum.net
already.

-Glen