road trip, truck space available

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Oct 13 23:51:15 CDT 2009

Folks,
   Starting this coming Sunday (10/18), I'm planning to embark on a
road trip in a truck from SW Florida to Poughkeepsie, NY, then to
Boston, then back through the Columbus, OH area.  I will have LOTS of
extra room (at least half of a 28' truck) on all legs of this trip.
The truck has a hydraulic lift gate and I have experience moving big,
heavy computer equipment.

   I can be bribed to move big stuff along this route, should that be
of use to anyone.  I'm looking to defray the cost of the trip for my
employer, but if it doesn't cost any extra money (i.e., not too far
out of the way and not too time-consuming) I can be bribed with Cool
Stuff too.

   Also, if anyone along that route has any spare DEC H960 racks or
RA60 drives (preferably functional) that they want to unload, I'd
happily take them away. :)

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire