Tektronix 3001GPX request

Alexandre Souza - Listas pu1bzz.listas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:54:52 CDT 2009

    Hi there, just changed my e-mail address :)

    Maybe someone can help here :oD

    I got a Tek 3001GPX logic analyzer. It came bare, without pods, software
or manuals. Maybe someone has an equal and may DD the boot/software disks
for me? Also, I'm in need of the following items, if the price is right (in
order of need):

    - Boot/software/diagnostic disks
    - At least ONE pod, so I can copy it and make it work. Or the schematics
of the pod
    - The Hard disk interface - preferably IDE, since it will be very hard
to find a st412/st506 unit here in Brazil
    - Original manuals (they are beautiful :D)
    - Any interesting add-ons :oD

    Thanks
    Alexandre Souza, PU1BZZ